PBA Desk: Fasting during the month of Ramadan is obligatory for every Muslim adult. Every Muslim wants to make the best of the month to avail the blessings of the holy month. The best way to prepare you to fast relentlessly for 30 days of Ramadan is to start fasting voluntarily.
How do you prepare for Ramadan?
Seven Ways to Prepare for Ramadan
1. Fast Voluntarily: This month—Shabaan—is the prime time to start fasting those extra fasts or making up your missed fasts from last Ramadan.
2. Recite and Reflect Upon the Qur’an
3. Follow the Sunnah and Pray Extra Prayers
4. Repent and Make Dua’a
5. Give Charity
6. Improve Your Character
7. Eat Healthy and Moderately
How do you start fasting in Ramadan?
Fasting in Ramadan
Eat Suhoor before the break of dawn. Suhoor is a meal eaten before Fajr (the morning prayer), before dawn comes. Eating Suhoor is Sunnah, meaning it’s highly encouraged to do so in order to follow the Prophet Muhammad’s actions, but there is no sin on you if you skip it.
What do you do during Ramadan?
Detoxify your body before Ramadan.
1. Drink plenty of water, and avoid dehydrating substances. Try to stay away from diuretics like coffee and tea.
2. Rid yourself of distraction, and stifle the urge to eat when you’re bored. Try to be mindful and methodical about what you eat.
How do I get my body ready for fasting?
Preparing Your Body for a Cleansing Fast
1. Get Your Mind Right
2. Keep off the Carbs
3. Eat Healthy Protein/Fat
4. The protein/fat helps stabilize blood sugar so stress hormones are not elevated during the cleansing period
5. Drink Plenty of Water
6. Utilize Organic Herbal Teas
7. Dry Brush Before You Shower
8. Use A Shower Filter
How long should you fast to cleanse your body?
During a water fast, you are not allowed to eat or drink anything besides water. Most people drink two to three liters of water per day of a water fast. The water fast lasts a total of 24 to 72 hours. You should not water fast for longer than this without medical supervision because of health risks.
How do you stay strong during a fast?
1. Keep yourself busy. …
2. Lower your exercise load if you’re on an intermittent fast. …
3. Avoid high-energy activities if you’re on a long-term fast. …
4. Get plenty of rest. …
5. Spend time with other people who are fasting. …
6. Avoid talking about food. …
7. Keep a fasting journal.